A couple of weeks ago someone posted that they had found new American Girl items at Costco. I finally had a chance to go to Costco over the weekend and found a few great items. We bought the American Girl Mystery puzzles that came in a box with a 'bonus' Kaya mystery book. The price was $12.99. I believe that the price of the Mystery puzzles is somewhere in the $16 range from American Girl and they come without the 'bonus' book. There are four separate puzzles in the box along with four mini mystery books. You are supposed to read the mini mystery and then put together the puzzle. The answer to the mystery I believe shows up in 'glow in the dark' style. My DD is working on the Kit puzzle now. I've always been interested in the mystery puzzles but the price plus shipping has made me bypass it in the past. I'm very excited about being able to pick it up for a reasonable price.

In addition they had sets of three puzzle books (pencil play, pencil play II and American Girl puzzles) also for $12.99. We picked up one of these boxed sets as well. The other two items I saw were books that combined Quiz Book 1, 2 and 3 into one larger book. The price on this was $9.99. Another larger book combined More Games and Giggles, Brain Waves puzzle book and What a Girl loves puzzle book. The price on this was also $9.99. All of these would make great holiday gifts if you have a Costco membership and have one nearby! - Meg B.